Aspirational, inspirational—and everything in between.
Hi, I’m Meghan!
When I’m not helping my clients create meaningful messages that drive their mission, you can find me here, keeping my creative juices flowing. Blogging gives me an outlet to explore what’s inspiring me today, adding a little insight and humor along the way!
- This Time Is Not OursOn Tuesday, I did the laundry. If I were making a list of the day’s accomplishments, that would be it. … Read more
- Imperfect HarmonyI’ll be honest, most days, harmony is the last word I’d use to describe the state of my world. It’s … Read more
- The Struggle is RealThis morning I woke up and did the same thing I did yesterday. And the day before that. And the … Read more
- A Lesson in HistoryOn Tuesday, November 8, 2016 I was 20 weeks pregnant with my first child, a daughter. What I imagined would … Read more
- Art AppreciationI’ve never really appreciated art, at least in the traditional sense. It’s hard for me to look at a painting … Read more